Wednesday 29 July 2020

My flower bouquet

Dear Family & Friends

Since we start keeping honey bees in our garden, I decided that we just have to grow more flowers for them to benefit. I started collecting seeds of mostly annual flowers to  sow freely and abundantly, in order to create a cut flower garden this year.


With the many beautiful bee friendly flower plants we planted, I now have the opportunity to cut some to make a flower arrangement too. Growing flowers adds color to the garden and brings on a lot of gardening joy too.

Happy gardening and have a lovely day too.

Yours



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Yes, the bees will love them, and then what a bonus to pick them for inside xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.