Tuesday 18 August 2020

A quick crispy bread - snack time!

Dear Family & Friends

We just like crispy snacks. So this homemade thin crisp pan fried flat bread is always welcomed from time to time.



Just a few very simple ingredients: made of flour, water, salt and chopped chives.... but messy work because you have to sprinkle flour (to avoid sticking) when rolling the dough very thinly if you want it crispy. If thicker, it is more like an unleaven bread.

Been very hot these day and our electric water pump is playing up...so I had to abandon my watering chore - just when it's needed the most. But I just have to move on to something else for the moment and hope it will rain.

Enjoy your day.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.