Saturday 21 November 2020

A rain of blessings - walnuts!

 Dear Family & Friends

Our enormous walnut tree is dropping nuts onto the ground everyday now. It's like a rain of blessings! All we have to do is to collect them. We never want to waste anything and so we keep collecting buckets and buckets full for me to keep 'cracking' in my free time! This year we remembered to also collect from the other lonely smaller walnut tree in our abandoned little land. Bonus!

Still no pro


This year we remembered to also collect from the other lonely smaller walnut tree in our abandoned little land. An extra bonus!



With patience and a bit of work - our stash of nuts just keeps on piling up! So I keep 'cracking' - no problem!!

Stay encouraged and keep happy always.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.