Friday 16 April 2021

Time to keep on sowing

Dear Family & Friends

You can call me the mad gardener, for I really won't mind it. Day and night my mind is preoccupied with garden task and it's addictive. It's really the season to start sowing and to keep on - in order to get a garden filled with everything you want. Must always try!


My mantra is to fill every space as dense as I could, so comes summer season, it will be cooler, filled with colors and lesser need of watering chore as plants can shield fast water evaporation. It's really a long term outlook plan.


Right now, the sunshine is just so pleasant to do all gardening chore - pure joy. Comes night fall, the body starts to complain - but once you fall asleep, you can't feel the aches anymore. By next day, it's time to start all over again:)


Life is fun - maybe sometimes we term it funny! I would still recommend outdoor gardening work - no matter what. Hope you have a great day too!

Yours

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.