Friday 17 December 2021

Nature's Surprise

Dear Family & Friends

Nature amazes me to no end. Some time ago, I planted this flower from seed taken from a plant already growing in the garden. I need to multiply them everywhere. Bees loves this flower too!


The flower is with trumpet-like petals surrounding a center cone. But, did you know that the parent plant does not have the same petal shapes? They look similar but not really - Second photo is the parent plant. Note the flower petals.


When sun shines, let's get out- even if it's just as far as the garden area, to avail the free vitamins. Here's wishing you all a good week too!

Yours

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.