Tuesday 22 January 2013

My Little Chef's Tuna Sandwiches




My Dear Beautiful Daughter No 2


I just want to thank you for the lovely lunch you prepared for us today...who can resist a delicious Tuna Sandwiches!!



Yesterday, I was in my elements because I finally managed to get hold of a very fine crochet needle in order to start working with my vintage 100 years old unfinished crochet heirloom.

I know it is beyond understanding, how I find this monotonous work exciting!...no, it's not just exciting...it gets my head reeling and my heart pulpitating with joy! estatic JOY!





This is my first time to work with a hook needle as fine as 0.5 mm. Dainty Dainty Dainty!! I'm going to tell you more about this project next time. For now, I'm just overjoyed with your accomplishment.




To cover up for my lunch preparation responsibility (so I can carry on with my crochet), you offered to do it all for me. And you've done it really well!

Along with the freshly machine baked bread, you only needed a few ingredients as follows:

a tin of tuna in olive oil
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
a teaspoon of dijon mustard
a pinch of salt
one onion, chopped into tiny bits

You've mixed them all and spread them over bread slices!!





There's the deliciously soft,  moist and tasty sandwiches you did. You even took photos for evidence.

Mummy is so proud of you. I completed a good few rows of the crochet lace today and I've also had a very  good lunch! All courtesy of the Little chef!!

Remain as sweet and caring as you are!

Lots and Lots of Love

Mummy XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the result of your heirloom crochet project ;D Great job , lil' chef !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh!!! With that extra ingredient - love! Yummmm!!!! Good luck with your crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 0.5mm...mine was 0.6mm..for thicker thread.

    Those were the days. Knit till midnight and the fingers were painful from it :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.