Wednesday 18 December 2013

Stresssss = plural of stress!

Dear Family & Friends,

The gloomy days of the week seem to be the exact reflection of myself. The stress I've built up for myself have led me to physical headache at the topmost of the left brain side! HaH! All the while you thought I didn't have one ;D

First snow for this winter...looks like apocalypse has arrived...Yikes!

It's close to a week...night sleep gets interrupted with the throbbing pain...considering I'm very good at sleeping on cold nights such as what we're already having.

Just a couple of weeks earlier, this was what we enjoyed....one beautiful place, isn't it?

There are times when eveything is so overwhelming...you just have to trust God and let go of everything that gives you anxiety!...not easy to do at all times but possible. It's not surprising how physical pains just go once you let go of the stress you're hanging on to.

I'm relief, mine lasted only one day short of a week....no...definitely no more of it! How you do handle stress or is it possible that one has none of it at all?

Yours,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! I hope today is a better day for you. Thanks for popping in to see me and no, I didn't make my little gingerbread girl. I've had her forever.
    be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie, I just wanted tell you that you're wonderful! And God love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.