Tuesday 22 September 2020

The pea size grapes variety

Dear Family & Friends

I took a photo of this cluster of grapes against the morning sun...Doesn't it looks so pretty? The truth is: this grape variety is a miniature fruit- pea size!! Just a good size for our visiting birds to feed on! We have several varieties of grapevines, unfortunately I don't know their specific names - one grape variety even taste like bubble gum jelly but with pip - strange?!! 



It's an exciting new week...we're filling our coming days with every work we could get our hands into for we like it better if we are preoccupied. The more work the better - so we don't experience idleness!! 

Well, I wish you all a very successful week too!

Yours

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.