Friday 30 April 2021

Seedlings are sprouting

Dear Family & Friends

With April showers, our garden seems to be getting greener. Despite the fact that it confuses me whether it's really time to go all out with my sowing outdoor.


I did a lot of seed sowing indoors some weeks ago, and they sprouted and growing well under a more protective and warmer atmosphere.


Watching seeds sprouting never fails to mesmerizes me. I swear some of them grows as I sit watching them on those few minutes of wondering. Seeds just needs a bit of moist soil to do the magic. 



As you can see, I just use recycled toilet rolls and handmade newspaper rolled pots to contain them till they are big enough to get transplanted in my garden beds. Recycling is a great way to help our ecology too!

Life is good in our garden. It's a happy place. Wishing you happy gardening too.

Yours


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It takes a little bit of work, but as food expert -I'm sure you understand that fresh grown veggie taste a lot better. Have a great day Angie - keep healthy:)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.