Friday 3 December 2021

A humble start

 Dear Family & Friends

This is my agave baby plant- a surprise gift from the seaside resort trip a couple of months ago. I'm ''challenged'' to care for it till I can multiply them. Agave is an expensive plant as it makes a very attractive structural design statement in a garden. 



This might be a new beginning to a great adventure. I'm excited as I dream for new opportunity. In life, there's always a start and usually we have to start small with humbleness. 

This is a season of breakthrough. May we be effective in all that we do as we trust in God. Have a great week everyone!

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.