Friday 19 June 2015

Simple & Fun Life

Dear Family & Friends

I thought I share with you some candid photos taken around where we live. Life here is simple and fun. Peaceful and stress free.. just the way we like it! But how long will this last before change takes over...no one can tell, but for the moment enjoy:) 

Still standing proud...any takers?

In my opinion, most people here are rich. Every family owns at least two homes...a flat in the city and a village house. Some inherit even more! See the photo above? Due to no finance or not enough family member to take over...they sometimes just leave their spare house into ruin. 

A village horse and cart

Yes, we can still see horse and cart put into use on daily basis. Working donkeys are valuable, and with an attached cart...it's equivalent to BMW or a Mercedes;P Mind you, it won't be good specially if you have to dash to the airport for your holiday flight...would it?

The menu listed ...some for adult and some for children

In the city, restaurant and cafe abounds. The locals enjoy their time sipping small cup of coffee for a long time...They call it 'na-cafe'! Look at the menu list...it's not bad for the price...one leva is about half a euro/US dollar. But I won't comment further on the menu item description...I'll leave that to you, just don't be too naughty.

Life here is simple and fun. Take time and enjoy everyday living...wherever you are:) ...I'm sure there's always the fun side of it all.

Yours

3 comments:

  1. Looks like my kind of place! I'd love a slower pace of life, sometimes everything seems so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish we had more simplicity where we lived! It is like a dream where you are and it is so nice to know that places like this still exist! Wishing you all good things in the garden this weekend friend! Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, you're so cute! Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.