Monday 6 June 2016

two teeny weeny mice

Dear Family & Friends

Mid day is just too hot and unbearable to fiddle in the garden these days...instead, I took my crochet hook and a bit of thread and came up with two crochet mice in just a matter of minutes:) It is so 'kawaii' - CUTE - measuring just half an inch big (perhaps a little bit under)!!


The two girls loves my creation...so one of them took the little mice for photo shoot in and amongst the flowers in my garden.



The two mice visited my Hostas!


They also checked out my daylilies which are blooming everywhere...a flower a day!


Oh you won't believe it...these mice are too small that they managed to wedge in between the rose petals for a sniff!


This one managed to get into the centre of this very bright yellow flower...I don't know the name of this flower but it's bright colour is colouring our garden here and there!!



After wandering in the garden, the two mice got into my bright lime green garden reclining chair...opppss...they better move on as I intend to go back to this favourite chair to crochet a few more of these teeny weeny mice...

We're all having fun here...I hope you are too -  right where you are!

Yours

5 comments:

  1. These little mice look so cute, and such fun how they are peeping out the flowers, I can imagine how you are playing with them.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, the mice look so cute and pretty. You're very creative, good job. :))

    Have a nice week ahead,regards.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2 teeny weeny mice are very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! How creative!

    We had a very cool day today...it doesn't seem like summer. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.