Wednesday 6 January 2021

Pumpkin time once again


Dear Family & Friends

It's time to enjoy our pumpkins harvest! I have more than enough pumpkins from my garden to eat and keep to last for a long time without rotting - if stored in a cool room. With about 30+ big pumpkins, it will feed us from October last year till Feb/March! 

So, time for pumpkin soup with a crusty bread to keep us fed and warm. We're always happy with pumpkin dish every week, - for who doesn't want sweet, healthy delicious pumpkin?! 


Let me show you some of the pumpkins we got from the garden. These are butternut pumpkins and some of them grew to enormous size! Just one can be a pumpkin dishes for a whole week!! I like growing them because it's a good vegetable and it keeps well too. 

You need a garden space as they like to crawl everywhere and take a long time to mature (7-8 months!) Still worthy to have in the garden! 



Wishing you all the best of the year to come. Life is good.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.