Sunday 31 January 2021

The world is full of beauty

Dear Family & Friends

This mushroom photo taken some couple of months ago just reminds me just some of the most beautiful creation that surrounds us each day. Fascinating in every details .. don't you agree? Despite all the news and never ending chaos going on around the world...but if you just look what's near and around you, with appreciation, you will actually notice that there is so much blessings that we need to thank God for everyday.


Let's not watch or read too much news that makes us anxious, or think too much of what's ahead of us because there's time and season for everything. Stay focus on what we have to do today and DO it! I'm telling this to myself too - Hope your day is full of blessings!

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.