Friday 12 March 2021

A new season is unfolding

 Dear Family & Friends

Spring is not far away when flowering bulbs starts popping up. First one to come out in our garden is always the 'snow drop'. These white flowers hang upside down...a very welcome food source for the bees at this time.



Let me show you up close as to how 'snow drop' flower looks like if I flip them upright. Very simple yet very pretty - Don't you think so? As soon as the flowers wither, I'll dig up a portion of the clump, to  multiply by transplant them everywhere I can.



Working in my garden, I get to appreciate and understand that everything in life is just for a season. Should our day be easy or hard, it's all for a season only. 

Let's make today a beautiful day. 

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.