Wednesday 24 April 2013

Decor Gadgets


Dear Family & Friends,


My big girl went taking photos of shop display as she didn't want to hang around with her dad in the DIY shop... So, I'm now window shopping via her photos.... Hmmm...Those blue drinking goblets looks nice...




Yes, I would definitely like the cream ceramic vase...and that dome thingy for food cover is good huh?!




Union Jack for sofas and coffee table....uh..not so sure about this....




Now, we've landed into their bathroom show... but what's that big bird cage doing in there?!




It definitely got tackier after this...What?! big bunny or is it cat slippers...OK... it's probably time to finish our window shopping!!




At least somebody enjoyed taking photos and the shop manager didn't mind either:)

Well, I did saw things through the eyes of  my daughter...it's interesting!

Enjoy your week!

Yours,


8 comments:

  1. Annie , ditto with that glass cover *sigh* :D I've seen some here just like that one , with glass cake stand , the small one cost at least HK$ 200 :P Expensive , though very tempting tsk tsk !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne...put it down as Christmas wish list this early... you'll never know...I'm also dreaming of cake stand, for the moment, a dinner plate will do :P

      Delete
  2. What are those four in luminous light blue ? Bottles? They look very nice too. Everything looks soooo nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those too...specially the blue drinking goblets?!

      Delete
  3. Hi Annie, thanks for sharing your very nice pictures. The bathroom picture....I'm curios too why they display the big bird cage in the toilet show room. LOL

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amelia, maybe it's trendy here...I don't really know :P ...I'm just a village girl:D

      Delete
  4. LOLs! Great window shopping with you! I actually think that big bird cage is great in our back yard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh! I was thinking the same..but how to carry them in our car without doing a "Mr. Bean sort of way"... on roof top?? while my husband drives and I dangle from the window to hold it down??!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.