Sunday 23 August 2020

Lavender heart wreath using stem pruning

Dear Family & Friends

Made this very rustic looking heart shape hanging decor using the lavender stem cuttings after trimming the plant bush to keep it compact and healthy. I was happy with the project and it smelled nice too!


I hanged it on the entrance garden gate of  our old home property - Don't you think it's pretty?


This was made some years ago and it still looks good. I enjoy working with my hands using and recycling free materials that cost me nothing:).

When you maintain peace within yourself  and also able to maintain and build up relationship with others - life is guaranteed to be good.

Enjoy your day.

Yours




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.