Friday 11 December 2020

Colour your garden

Dear Family & Friends

This week is just perfectly cool and sunny (as always) fr gardening. I tend to work section by section of our garden space as time permits- otherwise it will be too much for me to tackle. With a jar full of flower seeds collected from the garden, I made a long line indention along every empty space with a hoe and bury the seeds in! By next year, when the weather warms up again, they will bear us hundreds and hundreds of beautiful flowers once again!

  

Right now, the Zinnias and Marigold flowers in the garden look very leggy and tired already, but I still love them to be around till frost arrives. 

Let's always aim to bring happy colors in life... Let's have a happy day today.

Yours

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of it being a surprise as to what will come up...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.