Friday 1 July 2022

Staking Tomato with extra care

Dear Family & Friends

I'm serious about getting abundant tomatoes this year- to beat last year's failure! Tomatoes will grow very tall and their fruits can be too heavy for them to stay upright. 



So, we took time to put up ''A frames stakes'' for tomatoes to grow on with the help of the string! It's crazy.. but I planted about 100 plants this year!! I got out of control!!


With warm days, tomatoes start bearing fruit! Fresh tomato salad on menu soon. I'll also freeze a lot of tomatoes for when winter comes, plenty to use for cooking! 

Gardening is so rewarding in every way. Let's enjoy outdoor fun thru growing.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.