Saturday 16 February 2013

My No Problem Team


Dear Friends


It's good to have a "No Problem Team" with you. Have you got one? If not, establish one..it's worth it!




It's winter time but for some reason we're having spring temperature...and  after snooping the neighbour and saw that they pruned their fruit trees...my "No Problem Father & Daughter Team" came into action.



This line of fruit trees had never been pruned since we took over...simply because we didn't know how to...but we just have to do it!! There's always first time to a lot of things in life.




Just a few days after...you won't believe it...snow came with vengeance! Hope those newly trimmed trees won't mind.....




Well, since snow's here to stay, "No Problem Team" heard that it's also a good time to wash our Persian rugs...So ladies and Gentlemen...out came the rugs and were laid in the garden lawn to be covered in snow...it was brushed after a few hours and hanged to freeze dry...so we more or less did a dry washing...another first time thing to do...It came out OK...No Problem!!





There you go...like I've said...it's fun to have the "No Problem Team" around ... I'm sure the team will come with other surprises now and again.


Yours,

Annie



7 comments:

  1. Will the rugs dry in the cold weather? Here, I would try hard not to get my rugs and carpets wet - will stink if not dried completely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arthur, amazingly.. after 2 days, the rugs were put back in our entrance hall...the idea of the snow is that it does not get it really wet, just damp, and the freezing cold air dried it all too:) The idea was read from one blogger's posting...isn't that good?

      Delete
  2. I wish I have my own No Problem team :D Maybe I could borrow yours sometime ? lol Love your snowy front yard esp with that Persian rugs lying around ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne, my team is small in number, but which one do you want? and I'll send them over...they're never fussy with food...but with all the nice goodies you cook and bake, I think it will be hard for them to concentrate on working... most likely, they'll stay in the eating mode!! ;D

      Delete
    2. Anne, I also agree with you about having Persian rugs in the snowy garden lawn....it makes it feel so "homey".....right?? Ha Ha!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Annie, nice pictures. You got a huge compound to play around gardening, BBQ, drink coffee, etc...Love the snow picture with the rugs. Brilliant ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sounds of 'No Problem team'. It's so up-beat and fun loving attitude. What a great idea to wash rugs in snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.