Saturday 8 August 2020

My simple lunch



Dear Family & Friends

We're having a very hot day and I'm having problem with our electric water pump that I have to abandon my watering chore - just when they need me the most :(...  but the day must go on.


So on to my no frill lunch: See...instead of melting cheese (which I don't have), I sandwiched my burger with - not just one, but two big fried zuchinni slices...oh ---  so yum! I made used of  the courgette too! A very simple but balanced meal with a ripe sweet fig for dessert afterwards:) - Happy already!... and satisfied too!

Let's all stay healthy and wealthy! Always aim for the best for God has all the abundance that you need!

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.