Wednesday 7 October 2020

Works and lots of works!

Dear Family & Friends

Morning air is getting cooler these days but the day is still hot and warm - always very pleasant! I still feel tired after my frenzy gardening all day! It was time to divide and transplant my sage herbs, goji berries, and day lilies too! I also planted flower bulbs, cleaned my strawberry beds and pin down the baby runners to multiply them! All week I was sowing seeds:  parsley, carrots, radish, onions, and garlic. 


Day after day I must keep watering my seeds to germinate! So much work to do before winter arrives...so I can't waste time! In our home, we are all so busy with works and we are all so hungry all the time too! Maybe I'll declare tomorrow a holiday!!


 

Work is a sense of achievement for us and it feels us with success and confidence too. Hope you are all having a great successful day too.

Yours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.