Sunday 1 November 2020

Growing bulb onion the easy way

 Dear Family & Friends

To plant onion bulb - the cheat way- we simply buy pre-grown baby onion bulbs from the market. I got around 100 bulbs in this kilo. I just bury each one (twice the size of the bulb deep) neatly in rows in my garden bed, giving space for each to grow bigger! Water and look after them and in a few months it will be ready when you see the green leaves starts to wither. That's when you harvest big onion bulbs. - 100 sweet onion bulbs to eat later!!


I just bury each one (twice the size of the bulb deep) neatly in rows in my garden bed, giving space for each to grow bigger! In a few months of watering and looking after them - when the green leaves starts to wither, it will be ready. That's when we can harvest big onion bulbs. - 100 sweet onion bulbs to eat later!!


Gardening is always fun...and growing some of your very own organic food is super easy too. A winner's game.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.