Monday 16 November 2020

Sowing more carrots for everyone

Dear Family & Friends

In this garden plot, I made neat lines to sow carrot seeds. There will be a lot of carrots to eat later....not just for us but for others too. I already have customers who wants to have a share....so we will all have bright beautiful eyes! 


I feel happy and privileged - when we get the opportunity to bless others... and never hold back - because that pleases God!  All blessings comes from the LORD, so stay close to Him. That's 'the' secret!!

Have a great day everyone.

Yours



1 comment:

  1. Home grown carrots, how wonderful. We continue to eat ours, so tasty. Good wishes to you Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.