Friday 5 February 2021

Running late but sow them in

 Dear Family & Friends

These are the variety of flowering bulbs I planted last week while it was raining and freezing cold. Made 150 holes and proper spacing for each bulbs!! As I was already running very late to sow these bulbs...I really didn't have the choice but to brave the weather - it was now or never! It's sometimes like that in life: We have to always take the opportunity when we see it. 

Just look at the different selection of bulb seeds...beautiful, Isn't it? Oh....it would look even nicer later when they start flowering in the garden! JOY! JOY!  

Hope your new week would be as fulfilling with hopes and dreams too!

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.