Friday 20 August 2021

A bowl of roses

 

Dear Family & Friends

Did you know that rose petals are edible? Yes it is but it got no taste in particular. I've gathered a bowl of rose petals to dry, but the smell are not as strong once dried. I think it's best is to just appreciate them from the garden and whenever wind blows ..enjoy the fragrant fresh air!




Roses grow very well here for they like our dry and hot climate. I don't normally give them much attention nor care...but I find it very hard to propagate them. I have yet to find how to succeed! 

We're waiting for some rain to arrive today...  Desperately needing to cool down a bit. 

Wishing you all a good week. 

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.