Friday 10 December 2021

Storing free food abundance

Dear Family & Friends

Not finished with my green tomatoes chores! I chopped a lot to freeze - ready to cook many winter healthy hot meals. I often freeze our excess garden produce since there's not many veggies we can get from our garden in winter season. This way, we have veggies all year long without having to buy from supermarket. My big chest freezer is packed with all sorts of preserved fruits and vegetables.



Food container to freeze must be labeled to easily know what's inside. Some garden harvest like pumpkins can just be kept in a cool room n will last for at least 3 months or more. We live like a squirrel, and storing food is a ''skill'' - but all these food are free, so guaranteed no famine over here!



For the moment, we see that food is free all around. We must not take it for granted. Wishing you all a productive and fruitful week too.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.