Tuesday 15 May 2018

Children are a blessing

Dear Family & Friends

Today I'm just thinking of the importance of families. Everyday I wake up with such grateful heart that I have a family with me and we stand united and very interdependent on each other. We can spend all night and all day, recounting the joy and blessings of having our two girls...for indeed they are.

my daughter took this photo of the cutest baby she ever saw - she said.

Proverbs 29:17 says:  Discipline your children, and they will give you peace;     they will bring you the delights you desire.

if only we could take him home with us.

Our parenting secret is, of course, based on this very Proverb.

Well, just a short note from me and I wish you a happy day with your love ones too.

Yours 



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.