Thursday 21 February 2019

Stress makes us ill - part 1 of 2

Dear Family & Friends

Lately I have been learning a lot about 'stress' which is very prevalent these days and how it affects our health. Stress means a mind that's full of negative thoughts, which makes our brain impossible to instruct the body to get healed, for all healing comes from within out, from the head down: mentally, physically and emotionally.


There are signs to know that you are stressed:
  1. general irritability, depression, fatigue and weakness
  2. emotional instability, tension, anxiety and boredom
  3. inability to concentrate, general disorientation and trembling
  4. insomnia, diarrhea, indigestion and or constipation
  5. migraine headache and pain in the neck or lower back
  6. lost of appetite or compulsive eating
  7. smoking alcoholism and drug addiction
  8. stuttering and grinding of teeth


I have ways to combat stress, and I will post the part 2 of this topic next week. For now, let's chill out and always remember that there is hope that is before us each day. 

The sun is shining clear and I'll be out and about to check on my seedlings. Perhaps, I could pull up some Jerusalem artichoke that was left buried underground all through the winter cold to use today. 

I wish you a good day too.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.