Saturday 16 February 2019

You are stealing the future of your children and grandchildren

Dear Family & Friends

I was listening to a speech of a young 15 years old Swedish girl - Greta Thunberg before the UN and this particular sentence impressed a deep impression within me. She said: 'you said you love your children above all else, yet you're stealing their future in front of their very eyes.'



As a full time dedicated mother, it made me think a lot. I definitely wouldn't want to be remembered as one mother who failed her children and the next generation of grandchildren and great grandchildren. I might not be around to live that long, yet I know I'm responsible and accountable for the future of the generations to come.


I just can't afford to be selfish because life goes on for generation to generation.  I definitely can't steal from my own loved ones. I'm here to build them up and never for destruction.

Just my profound thoughts for today. I'll be out to enjoy with my work plans set for the day, and hope you have an enjoyable day to look forward too.

Yours

1 comment:

  1. oh Annie I am glad to have found your blog again. I lost it for a long time as my laptop is not in good health! lol and I have had to have it rebuilt a few times.

    Yes I also blogged about this. it gave me the chills. After all the stuff I used to pick up on the beach all that plastic and crud from people throwing it out of the car window etc makes me want to cry. Good post. Glad to see you again! Sol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.