Tuesday 26 January 2021

Crocheting blanket in winter days

Dear Family & Friends

I made this crochet blanket for the other house - in just a couple of weeks. Now my hands are getting restless once again! Winter season force me to stay indoor, so I take the opportunity to do a lot of needle work projects. I also ventured into making other interesting cute crochets that my merchant girl commissioned me to do for her. I'll tell you all about it later. 



In my quiet moments while crocheting, I plan my day in my head too. It's a very calming and therapeutic session - specially when the crochet motif is simple and repetitive. Something that is very beneficial when days are old and miserable.

Let's all look forward to a great new week!

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.