Thursday 21 January 2021

My yearly messy garden

Dear Family & Friends

With so many fruit trees and all shed their leaves each year for the long winter nap....This is what my garden looks like in late autumn season -MESSY! With one big gush of wind, the fallen leaves will be blown to a corner - so I never bother to clean them up.

 - The mess will be a blanket for little garden creatures in cold season. By spring they will compost to feed my soil! That's the beauty of nature and it's season...so I have to cheer up even if it's 'game over' time for now.


The mess is most welcomed in our garden - for it will be a blanket for little garden creatures in cold season. By spring they will compost to feed my soil! That's the beauty of nature and it's season...Isn't that amazing - definitely brings a big smile this a gardener like me who enjoys whatever nature works out perfectly. 

Hope you have a great week too.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.