Saturday 16 January 2021

Working for my merchant girl

Dear Family & Friends

Do you like the cherry crochet I've done? It's so easy and quick to do...I'm making this for my merchant girl's use, to incorporate in her new product range design for this new year! It's nice to work for her, she gives me lots of beautiful smiles!



It's a miserable day here...very cold with a bit of snow and rain too. The forecast for coming week is even colder - we could start going down to -15C. But just like everything - it's all just passing by. Although we're stuck in the house, yet we're very busy, happy and inspired with works we're creating! 

Hope you are finding all the inspiration for your day too. Stay happy.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.