Monday 15 February 2021

A Grateful Friend

Dear Family & Friends

Can you spot another of my garden friend? Yes, playing hide n seek with me. Not very handsome looking and sometimes it frightens me - It's name is 'praying mantis' due to hand position...perhaps always grateful for all the food it can find in our garden!


It's always good to encourage and welcome all sorts of creatures into the garden - both pest and friends - for that nature's balance that is needed. Nature knows how to balance things out more than we do. If we allow nature to take their course with as little intervention as possible - it means: lesser work for us. Now, that's a good deal!

Hope you have a lovely good day this week too.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.