Friday 7 January 2022

Installing the plumbing system

 

Dear Family & Friends

A new year and work keeps going on. Right now we are surrounded with maze of pipes to be buried underground as we establish our plumbing system in the other house.


The pipes goes on a long journey.


All the way to the other end...


to meet up with the septic tank we're building.


Works goes on till sun down - I appreciate Robert and the workers who does all the hard work.



and resume again as sun rises. The goal is not far from now.


This week feels very warm for winter season - strange, but I'm also taking advantage to do my garden chores: My adrenalin rush!! 

Wishing you all a good week too!

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.