Friday 14 January 2022

A win win technique

Dear Family & Friends

Last autumn, all neighbors pulls up their tomatoes/pepper plants to have a clean garden for winter season. We ended up with buckets of tomatoes, a lot of them still green, for assisting or elderly neighbor. Green tomatoes will ripen on window sill. Otherwise, you can also eat green tomatoes. 


In our garden, we leave our tomato plants to die back naturally. I don't see any sense of pulling them up just to have a clean garden. Anyway, by spring when I need a place to start planting again...they would composted themselves and my soil is enriched. A Win-win technique!

As winter is now here, we're consuming those preserved tomatoes, vital for a delicious warm winter stew meals. Let's keep warm with good meals.

Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.