Wednesday 27 December 2017

Table center crochet pattern


Dear Family & Friends

In our city apartment, when one starts feeling cold, all it take is to switch on the air-conditioner...that convenient! Not the same in our village home. To keep warm in the winter months, we have to light the log burner. This heats radiators that run around the house. I have to do this before it gets dark, but sometimes much earlier depending on how cold it gets. I call myself Cindy...but I don't mind because I'm getting very good at this too:)

my latest crochet project

Watching the fire glows can be very entertaining as I listen to the sound of burning logs. As I keep watch of the ongoing heating system, my hands are busy exercising with crochet needle and thread at the same time! There's nothing more therapeutic winter activity than this:)

For the moment, I'm frantically crocheting a table centre runner for a tiny rustic table we got for our apartment. In between moments all throughout the day, and before I go to sleep but already snuggled in under the comfort of my duvet, I crochet like there's no tomorrow. I like the design pattern and it is doable in just 2-3 days.

a crochet table runner


Hope your week is bright:) We had our winter solstice on Dec 21 this year. Which means that we just passed the shortest day of the year...from here on, the coming days will get longer and brighter. Although still in winter season, yet we know spring is coming afterwards:)

Enjoy your day.

Yours,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annie, Happy New Year to you and family. Wishing you abundance of good health, joy & love.

    Your crochet projects look so pretty. I haven't been doing any crochet for years...hopefully got the mood to start again. So many things to do but so little time.

    regards,
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Although I do not have the time to reply to everyone of them on a constant basis, but, I do read every comment and appreciate it all.